These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the BMMI Shops website, bmmishops.com. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the bmmishops.com site.
Use of the website
- We will at all timesadhere to any legal restrictions imposed on us in connection with the sale, and the offering for sale, of alcohol. Sales will only be made to those who have stipulated to being over the age of 21, and being legally permitted to purchase alcohol.
- By submitting your personal data on registration, you consent to receiving email communications from BMMIShops. You may opt-out of receiving further email communications at any time. By clicking on the order form / purchase confirmation button (or equivalent), you will be submitting an order which will incorporate all these Terms & Conditions..
- We reserve the right not to accept your order, in which case we will not have any further obligation to you.
- We may accept the whole or part of your order, both in respect of the kinds of products ordered and the quantity of products ordered. The price(s) will be amended accordingly.
- We will notify you when your order is submitted to us. We will be deemed not to have accepted your order until we have debited your account. Even if we accept your order, there will not be any agreement between us if it becomes apparent that you are not over the age of 21 and legally permitted to purchase alcohol.
Ordering and delivery
6. The minimum order values is BD 25 for home delivery. For order values less than BD 25 store pick up option is available at checkout.
- Our obligation is to deliver the products to the delivery address you have specified in your order, to a person who appears to be over the age of 21 and legally permitted to purchase alcohol, and isauthorisedto take delivery. Proof of age and identity may be requested.
- No charge will be added for delivery. Delivery will be free unless otherwise specified.
- We will not dispatch or provide the products until we have received cleared funds.
- Delivery is not available on Fridays & other days when business is closed. Our available delivery days & slots will be indicated at checkout.
- We may deliver the products at any time during the day between the hours of 12 and 9pm.
- Deliveries will only be made to private residences in Bahrain. We reserve the right not to make deliveries to any private residence located in the vicinity of religious buildings or schools, or any other such establishment at our sole discretion.
13. Deliveries will be made on the same day following the acceptance of the order based on the timeslot selected. If required you can choose a different day for delivery during the checkout process.
- We may use an independent carrier. If there is no one to accept the delivery of your order, a card will be left by the carrier so you can arrange a delivery timedirectwith the carrier. If the carrier is unable to deliver your order, it will be returned to us and you will be charged for it to be re-dispatched.
- We will not have any responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any products unless either:
- a) The products charged for are not delivered, or
- b) You give us full details of the shortages within seven (7) days of the delivery.
- Our total liability to you for the non-delivery of any products is limited to delivering the products to you within 10 days of you telling us about the non-delivery. We reserve the right to substitute a product of equal or higher value in the event of supply difficulties.
- We will not have any responsibility for late or non-delivery of goods arising from incorrect delivery information being provided.
18. We will endeavor to include up-to-date images of all products listed online. At times, the images may differ from the goods actually supplied to You. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the online listing and recommends that You read the labels on all Goods carefully before consumption.
- We willendeavourto ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate. In the event that we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Promotional prices will be shown on the website and no further discounts will be available.
Special offers, vouchers and discounts
These terms apply to special offers and promotions advertised within our 'Top offers' section:
- All items are offered subject to availability and are sold on a 'first come, first served' basis. Vouchers are valid for a limited period only. No further discounts on vouchers may be applied and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Only one voucher can be used per person, per promotion.
- Bmmishops.com reserves the right to modify or withdraw any special offers at any time.
- Premier Club members cannot use their member discount in conjunction with any other promotion. Premier Club members will always be shown the highest discount available either through their membership or the discount provided in the promotion.
Cancellation of orders and complaints
- You may cancel an order by calling our customer service number +973 1773 9280. Where we have incurred costs, BMMI has the right to charge you to recover the costs as agreed while accepting the order. This includes any 3rd party service that that been reserved for the customer.
- In the event you have a complaint, please contact our customer service team giving full details of the incident. We aim to review and resolve all incidents raised within three working days. Any further delays to this time will be informed.
Returns / refunds
- All requests for returns or refunds should be addressed to our Customer Service Team.
- Products may be returned for any reason (at your expense) within seven days from the date of delivery,provided thatthey are unopened and remain in the same condition as when delivered.
- Upon presentation of proof of purchase, returned products will be replaced with other products of your choice up to the value of the products returned. No cash refunds will be given.
- Refunds for online payment via credit cards are carried out after verification with your bank. The funds are then transferred back to your credit card account. The process normally takes four (4) working days.
Premier Club members
- Premier Club members are entitled to membership benefits when using bmmishops.com, subject to applicable membership Terms & Conditions.
- We will not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with any defects found in the quality of products purchased at bmmishops.com, unless you provide us with full details of the defects plus evidence within seven (7) days of purchase.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of our products, please contact ourCustomer Service Team on +973 17 739 280.
- To the full extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the bmmishops.com website.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain, and any disputes will be decided only by the Bahrain courts.